Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Sunday, May 10, 2009

selamat hari ibu..

When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.
- Sophia Loren




special dedicated to:
my beloved mum & MIL
me myself...
and

all blogger's moms....

FOR MOMS

You was there at the beginning
When the world was new to me -
You was there to turn to happy times
Those when, I were hurt or blue.

You was there to listen to my thoughts
And when i asked, to give advice -
You was there to tell me, "Those don't match!"
Or, "Hon, you sure look nice."

You was there with me at nighttime
To help me say my prayers
You was there to tell me, "It's alright."
When i had a dream that scares.

You was there at morning time
To get me up and out of bed -
You was there when i didn't feel good (or did)
To say, "You'd best stay home, instead."

You was there when i were hungry
And when i had those dirty clothes -
You was there when i needed you
(How you knew? Only heaven knows.)

You was there at the beginning
And you'll be there my
whole life through -
You'll be there in my mind and heart
Just like a mother is supposed to do.



By Del Abe Jones

5 comments:

fusherna said...

happy mother's day to u too
btw..cantik la crocs tu..beli dr mana eh?
berkenan la pulak..

cekputeh said...

Hai..salam kenal

comeinyaaaa le budak kenit ni..isk..nk book buat menantu, kecik la pulak dari 'kakak'nya ni..hehe

Happy mother's day to u..

3740Journal said...

hi..

happy mothers day to u..

cute la ur boy..:)

Suziey Ahmad said...

happy mothers day :)

mama idzareef said...

to all..happy mothers day...